Wednesday, April 15

Help Needed~~!!

I just dunno why lately i'm feeling rebellious...
I just couldn't help getting annoyed with people...
I get hurt easily...
I tend to keep quiet...
I dare to tell people if i'm not satisfied with them...meaning to say,i do stand up for myself
I can be mean at times
......and many more changes in my personality

Is it because im under depression...being far away from home
Is it because i'm getting bored with the environment and i need a break
Is it because i'm insane
Is it because i'm having PMS
or is it because I'm missing you guys badly T_T

OMG~ please please this feeling go away...i couldn't stay to be in this state any longer...

2 comments:

  1. i think bcoz u need to break free from that place, period! hold up for a lil bit k baby.12 weeks to go.u survived 4 months now.so 3 months is just like a blink of an eye.im coming this 3rd july.so, counting on dat k!kisses n hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. bersabar~ rebel is not a bad thing
    kalo ko nak marah, marah je la org yg sepatutnye. jgn ko marah org yg tk berkenaan sudey~

    ReplyDelete

dey,apa mk komen2 tok?