Friday, April 24

jangan bersendirian di lif

this entry came from jojo and as she has problem to sign in, i would do the honour to publish it on her behalf.

I wrote this on the basis of a sad-story happened this morning..
Arakian tersebutlah kisah satu Jumaat yang sejuk. Jam handphone menunjukkan 0845 am. Masih awal. So, my friend and I decided to have breakfast downstairs, but I asked her to wait since I couldn’t print out my work. But then, I asked her to go on first with our other friend instead and told her to wait at the food court. Then then then, finally, after a hard work waiting for the documents to come out from the printer, I was already on my out from the office to the elevator. The door opened, and there was a man inside. I didn’t know him and I didn’t have the reason to :). He looked and smiled at me, I smiled back at him. And he said;


Mr I-don’t-know-his-name : Oh.. you kerja atas kan. Selalu Nampak you dlm lif.
Miss I-don’t-want-to-know-him : Ya. Kamu kerja d bawah ni? (This is a mistake! I shouldnt
be so friendly at first!)
Mr I-don’t-know-his-name : Iya. Lapar pagi-pagi ni.Mo pegi makan. You pg makan mana ?
Miss I-don’t-want-to-know-him : Fudkot la. Tu sja yg bukak.
Mr I-don’t-know-his-name : Oh sama la. Mari la makan sekali. Ok ?
Miss I-don’t-want-to-know-him : (Long pause.Quick thinking. Be reasonable. Do not embarrassed him. Fair judgement)
Mr I-don’t-know-his-name : Ada kawan tunggu di bawah?
Miss I-don’t-want-to-know-him : (Damn, come on! Say something nice) ada..2 orang.kalo mahu, joinla sekali (another mistake!).
Mr I-don’t-know-his-name : Ala..perempuan?
Miss I-don’t-want-to-know-him : Iya. Kawan sekerja..
Mr I-don’t-know-his-name : Oh.. hm.. bole lah.. (I didn’t expect this!)
And… I felt like, I wanted to pretend that I have urgent meeting, whatever that can save me! But, by the time I wanted to say it, I reached at the food court already. Damn. I walked in my fastest pace to my friends, informing them I have met a new so-called-friend, so I warned them that, I accidentally brought him along. They laughed.. Well, gratefully that guy wasn’t there. He was waiting for his drink. Since my friends bring their friends and the table was small, I decided to sit next to their table. ISH! I hate this situation, and I was badly hurt by my stupidity. I can hear them talking, asking who is the guy with me, which I felt like laughing. Oh, did I mention, he looked like he is in his 30-40-50 years old? HAHAHAHA! Ok… not 50. maybe, 30-35… Who knows, maybe he is 55years old, but looked younger. (ngahaha..)

And, the suffer-period came to its end. What did you expect from me, a silent, shy girl to have a conversation with someone I can regard as uncle or bro? Talked about politics? Work? Hobby? The history of Malaysia? You have no idea, how clueless I was, my mind was running at speed of 180km/h, trying to find a topic that I can further elaborate, instead listening to him talking about THE HISTORY OF HIS FAMILY LIVING IN TWO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

And I lost. I was listening very good, laughing at his joke like ha-ha, and, oh-ya? And other dishonest-responses. And when my friends were going back to the office, I just smiled. You know the kind of tortured smile. And they went laughing. Kejam. When I realized he couldn’t stop talking, I used the remaining strength, I said ‘ Ok, naik ofis la dulu.’ And smiled! People, don’t forget to smile, even if you are going to embarrassed him. You see, I was trying to be nice. When he asked my name, I was thinking like, what is my name? And, I said my name (minus the last four letters). HEHEHE…

He was going to buy newspaper, and I ran to the elevator. I didn’t want to be in the same confined-space with him! In the elevator, I was laughing to the thought that :

What if I told him that my name was : (see the list below)
a) Nur Hazwana
b) Noor Atilia
c) Eva Sarah
d) Farhanah
e) Lydiawati
f) Thayyibah

Or, I can fake my name, ‘my name is Timah/Kiah/Tipah’
If I have said that, I don’t want to see his face or his reaction. I will run and laugh.


4 comments:

  1. tipuuuu!mne ad ko silent shy type of gal!!!ko tipuuuu!ko patot ckp psl the history of a frenship that come from 3 states.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaahaha.. aku nk ckp pasal muvi yg aku tgk smlm, tp... ish... pelik2...
    seyes la wana.. aku pendiam nih. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing is pelik anymore pas ko dlahirkn ke muka bumi nh weh.klu ko pendiam, ak bisu la krenye kn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalo aku pendiam (confirm la kan), ko mmg bisu la~ sbb xde layan joyah ko. haha... tp xpe la wana, aku izinkan ko jadi lebih pendiam dr aku. ::peace::

    ReplyDelete

dey,apa mk komen2 tok?